[stylist] newest poem

Kyle woodard wallacewoodard at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 20:57:38 UTC 2013

Hey all, Recently I have been going to more open mic and spoken word events
here locally. Which has not only inspired me but has also influenced my
writing style to evolve some. So attached is my latest poem. It is about
blindness and parts of it refer to local places an d busses here in
Spokane, WA When reading please keep in mind that this poem is originally
penned for the stage rather than the page. I would also like to make it
clear that I don't have a chip on my shoulder but as of right now this poem
is called that chip on my shoulder I am open to title suggestions

--
Wallace Kyle Woodard IV
Independent Associate for Pre Paid Legal Services