[stylist] My attempt at poetry

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 8 19:12:25 UTC 2013

Chris,

No rainbows, I know, grin. I can't remember where the idea came from, I
just remember I needed to write a poem in this particular format, which
is a villanelle, and Ross and I were coming up with nonsense. I remember
doing this poem and laughing the whole time, but for the life of me
can't remember where the idea itself came from. The bar mentioned, One
Eye Jakes, is a real bar Ross knows of in Iowa City, but the content of
the poem is made up. Just one of those silly things. I did get an A on
this poem though, smile.

Bridgit
Message: 10