[stylist] Breath and Shadow, Spring 2013- A Place To Submit Your Work!

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Apr 9 19:30:57 UTC 2013

Breath and Shadow

Volume 10, Number 2

Spring 2013

In this issue, we feature poems by Ani Keaten, Jennifer Ruth Jackson, Sergio
Ortiz, and Jordan Jamison. There are three non-fiction pieces by A.K.
Duvall, Misti Shupe, and Robert Kingett, and fiction by W.R.

Hilary and William Ward.

April is National Poetry Month, and as part of the celebration Breath and
Shadow is launching a new initiative. Beginning now, poets are invited to
submit audio/video clips of their performance pieces (in addition to the
text) if they wish. It's not mandatory, but we hope that adding this new
dimension will help open up the world of poetry to more of our readers.
Visit our guidelines page for details.

Our editors hope you enjoy this issue of Breath and Shadow. Please recommend
us to your friends and let us know what you think. Follow us

at:

Twitter: @abilitymaine

Blog: abilitymaine.blogspot.com

FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ability-Maine/108636825827052?ref=hl

*note* A new, low-cost critique service is being offered by the Writer's
Division of the NFB. For more information, please visit our sponsor page.

    To read our Spring issue, please visit:

www.abilitymaine.org/breath

Breath and Shadow Staff:

Chris Kuell, Editor in Chief

Assistant Editors: Abby Astor, Dorothy Baker, Anne Chiapetta, Linda Cronin,
Tricia Owsley and Suzanne Westhaver

Breath & Shadow is a collaborative effort of AbilityMaine, Resources for
Organizing and Social Change (ROSC), and our many valuable readers and
contributors.

            Please consider donating to Breath and Shadow. We need your
support to achieve our mission, and your gift is tax deductible.

You can learn more by visiting:

www.abilitymaine.org/breath

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

Adjustment To Blindness And Visual impairment

http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, president

http://www.nfb-writers-division.net

Chair of the NFB Communications Committee