[stylist] how Books & Beyond works

NJ Lynn freespirit.stl at att.net
Wed Apr 10 15:10:47 UTC 2013

I might have explained this once before, but there could be new people who don’t understand this. You have several chances to hear any Books & Beyond show. You can attend the show when we record it. You get an announcement every week telling you who’s on and how and where to attend. I just now sent out that reminder about tonight’s show. You can hear the show either on ACB Radio’s mainstream channel, on the Philmore voicemail system by calling 773-572-3166 and choosing from the menu, or on the Global Voice. You can also download the show when it’s archived either on Accessible World or in the gallery at The Global Voice, although The Global Voice only has it for 1 week. However, if you wish to hear the show after it’s recorded, you must wait till it’s edited and then archived. The shows are never available immediately after they’re recorded. They must be edited into the 1-hour show you hear or download on the internet. We never, under any circumstances give away the unedited file as it is not for public consumption. That, in short, is the way things are done at Books & Beyond.