[stylist] One more comment on terms of blindness

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 15 07:09:45 UTC 2013

In my manic state, I thought of this: By fully-sighted, I do not mean,
or imply, perfectly-sighted. I think it's a given that no single person
has *perfect* sight, and that all people will have varying degrees of
visual acuity and use that sight differently. My definition of
fully-sighted is meant as a basic definition and not applying to
diagnosis of vision impairments or those cases that go undiagnosed. It's
meant only as the understanding of the difference between seeing and not
seeing, whatever that means in a physical sense.

Bridgit