[stylist] In honor of Poetry month a dedication to Edna StlVincentMilay

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Apr 16 02:38:26 UTC 2013

Amazingly, when I look at all the poems I've collected from other writers,
at the top of my list are Paul Lawrence Dunbar, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
and Edgar Guest.
My most favorite poem, though, is If by Rudyard Kipling.
Barbara

Writing free verse is like playing tennis with the net down.--Robert Frost