[stylist] Terms of blindness- what babies see

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 16 04:37:38 UTC 2013

I'm not suggesting a baby has fully developed vision, but as they grow,
as long as there are no eye conditions, most babies will experience
clearer, crisper vision. As they grow older, this sense continues to
develop as does other senses and physical growth, but it can be evident
in infants as well.

And in the case of my son, they told us he was exhibiting advance
visual, auditory and physical capabilities not typically developed to
this point at the stage he was at. We had a six month evaluation last
month, and again he was exhibiting similar advance skills. They are
impressed with his observatory skills both visually and audibly as well
as his physical ability.

Bridgit
Message: 18