[stylist] Yet another comment on terms of blindness, rather comment on my comment

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 16 18:51:49 UTC 2013

Eve,

Sorry if this came across with a serious tone. I didn't mean it that
way. As I was up late doing things, I happened to think of a better way
to explain my comment. Not starting anything or getting frustrated;
simply trying to best define what I mean. So the lightening up isn't on
my part, grin.

Though you did initiate this discussion, smile.

Bridgit
Message: 2