[stylist] Writing exercise

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Wed Apr 17 17:36:11 UTC 2013

Barbara,
My first album -- back in the old days when everything was on vinal -- was
called "Rainbow Colors," which was also the name of the title track. I
remember as a little girl that my mother used to let me sit on the floor
with her diamond ring in the living room. I'd find a patch of sunshine and
move it around till I caught a glimpse of the rainbow. I never saw the whole
thing at once, but it was really neat how the light could be split into its
component parts and baffling how all of those bright colors when viewed
together were white.
Donna