[stylist] Comments on fantasy prompt

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 23:29:51 UTC 2013

Bridget, I will look at those paragraphs you mention. I really appreciate
the puncuation help. I do not know that stuff well, as I have said many
times, I never learned any of it. Hearing it though (especially with your
explanation) helps me see proper comma placement. As for the 'thievery'
reference; well, I don't know. I do mention it again a little later, but
really do not want to explain each of the myths attached to the particular
deity too extensively. I think it would become more of a lesson than an
exploration. Maybe, if I include in the collection some references of
wherethe readers could learn more about Raven and the others. You see I am
combining mythologies from all over the world so it would get pretty
extensive if I explained all of them. So far I have Raven, Fox, Coyote,
Water, Wolf, Orca, Dolphin, Gargoyle, Elephant... and I don't remember wh
else. I am planning on this being a rather large collection, fully
illustrated for the visuals. Well, thanks. I will look at the piece to see
why I put the things I did and where they could be changed per suggestions.
Blessings, Eve