[stylist] Vejas - Poetry

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Apr 22 20:08:50 UTC 2013

Vejas,
This is a fantastic idea from Bridgit! Yes!
I can certainly see this as a Rant.
And, doing a RANT would really impress  your
H.S. teacher, I imagine.

Dare to be different, because that also fits into your message about
speaking out and not being quiet.
That is what a rant is about - shouting it out to the world - saying it out
loud. Loud and Proud.  (smile)

Well, you asked for ideas and comments, Vejas, so you are getting them.
It's very obvious from what I have read from you, that you are talented and
bright.
Your teacher has to be
acutely  aware of this, and can help you push on towards your goals in
writing. Please let us all know how this works out for you. Tell us how you
changed the poem, or what came out of it in the end. We are all standing her
giving you our applause and cheering you on!
Lynda