[stylist] Fantasy prompt

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Apr 22 20:17:29 UTC 2013

Donna,
This is all so EXCITING!
You have to be so busy, yet, so very happy as well. And, you should be.
I think I did not get the things you mentioned either, as I am sure I would
remember them.
But, I have been so busy the past couple of weeks with a house full of
company, that I may have deleted things when I tried to do the catch up.
I often miss things.
Anyway, I just wanted to say I am so happy for you and I know this is just
the first step in a new direction for you.

Lynda