[stylist] Discrepancies in Harry Potter

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 21:50:38 UTC 2013

Donna,

You're absolutely correct, however, I find it difficult to believe that
Death can not see through the cloak, which is established once we learn
of the Deathly Hallows,  but some other magical object can. Whether this
is an over-sight in the creation of the story, or as you suggest, a
piece of withheld info we just are not privy too, it's not very
believable for me.

Bridgit
Message: 5