[stylist] Discrepancies in novels

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 22:03:12 UTC 2013

There's a book series about a medical examiner who helps solve crimes.
The main character is Kay Scarpetta. The author, Patricia Cornwall or
something like that, has intentional discrepancies throughout the
series. In each book, details from past books would change including
ages of characters and details about their lives and the crimes that
happened. I'm not sure why she has done this, and though my husband and
I initially enjoyed reading them, the constant changing of details was
distracting to the reading process.

Bridgit
Message: 7