[stylist] Writers' Division April Telephone Gathering - tomorrow, Sunday the 28th

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Apr 28 03:26:58 UTC 2013

Dear Division &/or STYLIST Member:

RE: April's topic is all about Self-Publishing, presented by members who are
doing it!

Date of Gathering: Sunday April 28th

Time: 8:30 PM ET, 7:30 PM CT, 6:30 PM MT, 5:30 PM PT

Phone#: 1-218-339-4300

Access code: 568839Pound

Come and interact with several of our Division members who have
self-published, or now are engaged in this form of publishing. Learn about
ins and outs of using such venues as Amazon, Lulu, Smash words, and others.
Self-publishing has become an accepted and widely used form of getting your
writing out there! As we have learned from past monthly telephone
gatherings, hearing it from book agents, successful writers and academics,
self-publishing can not only be a method to establish a successful
publishing track-record with an eye to stepping up to a brick & mortar
publisher, but it can be a publishing end in itself.

If you have self-published come and share your experience. If you are
looking to self-publish, come and learn. (This all will be recorded.)

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

Adjustment To Blindness And Visual impairment

http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, president

http://www.nfb-writers-division.net

Chair of the NFB Communications Committee