[stylist] FW: E-Book Publishing Options For Blind Writers

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Mon Apr 29 02:41:47 UTC 2013

I had the same problem, but when I doublechecked, I realized that I hadn't
successfully copied the entire URL to the clipboard. The command to select
paragraph, which should do the trick, wasn't enough to get the whole link.
For some reason, some e-mails put a break in there and you have to
deliberately go after the end of the URL on the next line. Oddly, once it's
on the clipboard, there doesn't seem to be a break anymore and it worked
fine for me.
Donna