[stylist] After You Publish: Anyone Have Promo Advice?

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 02:59:29 UTC 2013

Interesting question. I just got off of the writers discussion call
regarding self publishing and I had joined the call a little late
because I got caught up with a poem I was working on. Well, I do not
even think anyone knew I was there as I was barely able to get a word
in, but do not know if I missed any discussion of marketing and
promoting. If that was not talked about, I think it would be a great
subject for another call as that is what I am really interested in
learning like it also sounds Bekkah is. You know? Once you self
publish a book, what do you do with it? Thanks, Eve