[stylist] Last night

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Mon Apr 29 19:04:30 UTC 2013

Justin,
School is really important, and I believe things come together in their own
time. I started the book I am currently publishing back in the early '90s. I
didn't even know how to use a computer then. Also, if I had written it then,
the style would have been totally different than what it is now. Get
everything you can out of your education, and later on you can revisit your
novel. You should also feel good about the fact that you were able to set
aside your own goals to help a friend. You definitely get some points for
that somewhere.
Donna