[stylist] stylist self pub meeting

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Mon Apr 29 19:10:38 UTC 2013

Hi Angela,
For myself, my book is a novel called The Heart of Applebutter Hill, and it
is available on Bookshare. I'm trying to get NLS to record it, but it's a
long-shot, since they deal primarily with best-sellers and stay away from
self-published authors. I will soon have it it in other accessible formats
like Blio and Apple.

If you've already written a book, why not go back over it to see if there's
anything you need to revisit after all of these years? We didn't have so
many options back then.
Donna