[stylist] [SPAM]Re: For Those Who Have Or Want Web Sites

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Thu Aug 1 17:25:00 UTC 2013

Jim,
I hesitate to be the fourth person interested, because my interest must be
delayed for several months. If you get your four people, then let me know,
and I will see if I am ready with my updated computer, with lessons from my
first teacher with JAWS. I am having minor surgery before that new learning
curve.
I will file your address.
Thank you for your work.
Jacqueline Williams