[stylist] New blog post

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Wed Aug 14 18:24:34 UTC 2013

Thanks, Shawn!

 I am working on  both writing and art projects, getting things out for
publishing and art shows.
My poem "When We Dance Together" was just accepted for publication in the
sept. issue of a literary magazine. I wrote it in response to a prompt here
on this list earlier this year.  It an  intense, wild,  biker poem, inspired
by an old country music song.

What I am reading right now is: What Happy Women Know  by  Dan Baker and
Cathy Greensburg. Excellent work.

Lynda