[stylist] Submission services?

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Fri Aug 16 14:58:35 UTC 2013

Hi Linda,

I've heard of this site, but don't know anyone who has used it. I spent a
little time checking it out this morning, but wasn't able to find any kind
of fee chart. Did you find how much they charge for their services?

I think it's a good business idea, but like you, I'd like to hear from some
people who have actually used them about their experiences. My concern is
that you'll pay, and they'll find you a POD service, or a web site that
publishes anything but doesn't pay, just so they can say you got published.
For instance, several years ago I was querying agents, and found one in
California who was interested in my book. When I checked her out further, I
found that 90% of her authors were POD, which anyone can do without an
agent--she was just scamming 15% of their profits.

chris