[stylist] NFB Writers' Division - Special Holiday Publication

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Mon Dec 9 00:22:17 UTC 2013

Greetings, from Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter

Season's Greetings Dear Readers,

Winter is taking roost here in the mid-west. We are bundling up to withstand
the weather, eating warm, comforting foods and cranking the heat up when
indoors.

This is a small issue, but Slate & Style wishes to bring you a special
holiday issue. We hope to continue this tradition.

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

Adjustment To Blindness And Visual impairment

http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, president

http://writers.nfb.org

Chair of the NFB Communications Committee

Nebraska Senior Division, Vice President