[stylist] Mac or Windows pain

Brad Dunse lists at braddunse.com
Sat Dec 14 19:45:25 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Been a while since I posted here.

I wondered if anyone here, or any writer you might know of, is using a Mac
wit Voice Over to do their writing.

Jaws with Windows is good feedback on text editing, but frankly I'm tired of
MS doing stuff like not spell checking documents properly, not saving the
settings once fixed to check spelling, and the various Windows
vulnerabilities.

I'm not looking for a spell checker fix, been there, done that.

I'd thought of a Mac, but not sure it gives ample feedback. I use the text
analyzer a lot with Jaws and if I need font feedback, it's available.

Just wondered if anyone was a Mac user and if it was deemed suitable,
efficient, and feedback informative.

Brad Dunse