[stylist] Mac or Windows pain

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 15 21:49:44 UTC 2013

Speaking of Skype, I need to learn how to use it.

I have it on my laptop with Windows 7, Internet Explorer 11 and Jaws 15.

I need to be brought through the process in digestable steps.  This would
really help with situations such as conference calls and other long distance
contacts I have.

Bill Outman