[stylist] The Snow Bunnies

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Mon Dec 16 16:45:08 UTC 2013

Linda

Thanks for sharing.  That was good.

It sounds like Mitchell is a terrible terrier for sure.  Penny, our beagle mix, is like that to; you can't let her off the leash for a second or she'll be out chasing a rabbit.  We also get a bunch of deer in our suburban neighborhood these days.  I saw one on the way to the bus stop this morning.

Anyway, good luck and good writing.

Shawn