[stylist] Christmas Poem

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Wed Dec 25 14:05:49 UTC 2013

Merry Christmas Osman, and to all on the writer's list today. I enjoyed this
poem very much. Thanks!
Bob and I will leave to go to our daughter's home later this morning. We
will spend the afternoon with her family. Later, on Saturday, our entire
crew arrives here at our home and that will be our Christmas family
gathering. We'll have a house bursting at the seams (I know, a cliche') and
there will be lots of laughter and chatter, and good food. Merry Christmas
to each of you this morning. May your day be filled with the love that
brought the Savior to our world two thousand years ago.
Lynda