[stylist] Elements of Passion? a horr/romance fanticy fiction?

Ashley Gorzelany agorzelany at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 05:05:49 UTC 2013

Hi all  I've been working on this story since the first of november.  It was
origionally going to be my National Novel Writing month story but life
conspired against me.  so it never hit the 50000 word mark.

Elements of passion is a 21500 word fiction complete with some beauty, 2
cool kitsunes,   some romance even if the romance is female in nature.
there are some graphic sceens, but not, too graphic.  and i'm happy with the
way it turned out.  oh and there's action.  on a raiting of G to R it's
rated R mostly due to the probably questionable nature of it.
magic, kitsunes, demons,  oddness. some humor, not much but.  i enjoyed
writing it.

Keep in mind i write for fun,  so  don't expect anything except thoughts if
you are all interested in reading it.

It's a word 2007 document  hopefully you don't have any problems.  if you do
let me know.

thanks,
Ashley