[stylist] Black History Month - a Poem

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Fri Feb 1 16:33:25 UTC 2013

Yes, Robert, I chose this poem because of the yearning here, to be somewhere
else or be someone else rather than who we are. Don't we all experience this
throughout our lives? We all experience those "what if" moments.

I will try to select poems/poets that we can listen to on a web link, as
well as read the poem in text form. I want to leave the lesson  open ended,
not force any kind of meaning into them, but let the readers find meaning as
they read and contemplate the poem, as I did with this one.

If there is interest, I would certainly be open to doing the phone call
around the end of the month.  This would be good for me, too, push me out of
my own comfort zone.

Lynda