[stylist] Scheduled Maintenance for Tomorrow Night

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat Feb 2 02:26:09 UTC 2013

Good evening everyone,

    This message is to inform everyone that tomorrow evening the great
engineering staff at Vivio Technologies will be performing some maintenance
and doing a Web site management interface upgrade. During this time your
sites will be down. I have been assured that the outage should only last
about an hour. The interface upgrade will give us access to more services
and will allow us to connect to recent versions of Microsoft SQL Server 2012
and other new site management features.

        Since I get up early on Sunday mornings I'll check everyone's site
and blog to be sure things are working as usual. All the best for a great
weekend.

Peter Donahue

 “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper.”
Isaiah 54:17

 “While for our princes they prepare
In caverns deep a burning snare,
He shot from heaven a piercing ray,