[stylist] PROPOSAL/QUESTION about a possible upcoming column

Amy McGarrah amyemcgarrah at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 02:00:35 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,
My idea is this:
If we don't already have a consumers' report kind of publication
or column in the Braille Monitor I would like to propose/offer my
services for writing/creating such a column.
My reason:
Today, (Saturday February 2, 2013) I spent most of the day and
part of last night without heat because my thermostat decided to
die on me.  I've had problems with this thermostat since I bought
it and I want to know if putting a column in the Braille Monitor
for such issues (pros and cons of devices, etc.) would be of
interest to anyone.
Amy

Amy McGarrah
Amy's Braille Printing
Presentations for businesses, schools and individuals on what it
is like living with a disability.
blog site:
http://blindsightbook.blogspot.com
website: