[stylist] Upgrade Successful!

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sun Feb 3 16:53:53 UTC 2013

Good morning everyone,

    AS promised early this morning I checked everyone's Web site and blog to
be sure they were still operating following last night's upgrade of the site
management software. All sites and blogs are operating normally and the
upgrade is complete. I was surprised at how fast sites loaded now that Web
Site Panel has been upgraded to the current release version. Here's hoping
this did not cause anyone any inconvenience. All the best.

Peter Donahue

 “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper.”
Isaiah 54:17

 “While for our princes they prepare
In caverns deep a burning snare,
He shot from heaven a piercing ray,