[stylist] CNF/blindness prompt (Aine)

Aine Kelly-Costello ainekc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 18:43:35 UTC 2013

Hi Donna,

I've given it a bit of an edit now (and did end up changing that
sentence about silence I wasn't sure about). The only thing I'm
still not too certain on is that saying about the elephant so
I've left that part in tact for now. The editting I have done so
far (which really was only brief as I have a lot of stuff to get
through today) is attached. Thanks again for your help,

Aine