[stylist] Poem: After the Winter

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Tue Feb 5 19:15:16 UTC 2013

Donna, it really hits home with the imagery doesn't it - this is a universal
language and no lessons of any sort are needed to enjoy it.

Never mind any lack of poetry studies - not necessary at all to fully
enjoying a poem or any other work of art.

Over and over again, I have seen a poem or a painting speak to a person who
has not had contact with things like this at all.  All great Art is life
changing, no matter it's form, and there is never a time when it is unable
to touch a person's soul if they are open to have an experience, even when
completely unexpected.

Lynda