[stylist] 7 Steps to Successful Writing

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 12:59:55 UTC 2013

Perhaps with Lynda's permission, we can use this for Slate & Style. I'm
always seeking articles, and this would be perfect.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, editor, Slate & Style
Read my blog at:

"If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can
satisfy, we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for
another world."
C. S. Lewis

Message: 10