[stylist] 7 Steps to Successful Writing

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed Feb 6 15:21:04 UTC 2013

Yes, very good idea!

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Bridgit
Pollpeter
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 7:00 AM
To: stylist at nfbnet.org
Subject: [stylist] 7 Steps to Successful Writing

Perhaps with Lynda's permission, we can use this for Slate & Style. I'm
always seeking articles, and this would be perfect.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, editor, Slate & Style Read my blog at:

"If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can satisfy,
we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for another world."
C. S. Lewis

Message: 10