[stylist] my short story

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 23:47:59 UTC 2013

 Hi.
I'm sorry that I ha"en't been very active on this list lately.
The last 2 prompts, I didn't really know what to write, but I
wish I'd participated.
The following short story is one that I actually began writing
before the prompt was aisigned, and I had free time today so I
finished it up.  It's probably the most intense thing I've ever
written.  The contest in this story was something I made up, and
I had originally intended it to be funny, but then I thought to
myself, how would an actual contestant feel?
This story is based only a tiny bit on my life.  First of all,
word-champ, the language site used, actually exists.  Second, I
have also been going through some intense times lately, so it was
very fast-flowing when I wrote it.  Finally, I'm interested in
reading about different royal families, which is where the German
stuff comes from.
I hope you enjoy reading.  I am open to any comments.
Thank you.
Vejas