[stylist] To ponder- taken to another level

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 9 17:35:00 UTC 2013

Aine,

Let me rephrase this: People who haven't had adequate Braille
instruction seem to have a lesser advantage over someone who uses a
screenreader soley but once had sight. Thos of you who had great, proper
Braille instruction are more likely to know and recognize grammar,
punctuation and spelling.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, editor, Slate & Style
Read my blog at:

"If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can
satisfy, we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for
another world."
C. S. Lewis

Message: 10