[stylist] To ponder- taken to another level

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sat Feb 9 21:08:19 UTC 2013

Donna, I was asked to join the knitting group after I lost my sight so she
knows quite well I cannot see who she is. My friend who is a physical
therapist takes me to the knitting meetings. This was disappointing to me.
I felt as though out in public she did not want to acknowledge she even knew
me. BTW, she has an adult autistic son! And, she works in a government
office that trains low income people for jobs. I think that is what really
stings - she is not a person who is unfamiliar with people who have
disabilities. I think it was smug! Hey, I have not heard or used that word
in my distant memory - smug!  What a nasty word that is! It felt like I was
swearing as I wrote it. lol

Lynda