[stylist] Quote to ponder - taken to another level -spellingisfirst, recognition of a pattern

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sat Feb 9 21:20:12 UTC 2013

I think this has been an interesting discussion and I am learning so much
through it. When I was learning Braille I was envisioning the shapes that
the dots form. I found that there were some shapes there that I really
enjoyed a lot and others I did not like at all. For some wild reason I do
not know, I was very partial to the "i" because of the upward movement - it
was dynamic to me. I felt like I could fly right off that page every time I
felt the "i."   I know that is so crazy.
Lynda