[stylist] To ponder- taken to another level

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sun Feb 10 01:05:51 UTC 2013

You know how it is when you look back on a situation, you can always thing
of what you could have done. I do wish I had said something to her - she was
seated in the hairdresser's chair when I was leaving. I walked by him and
gave him a tip and he always gives me a hug. That would have been the
perfect time to just lean over a bit and say "hi" to her - Mrs. Smugness
Herself. lol

Lynda