[stylist] To ponder- taken to another level- echolocation

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 10 18:24:01 UTC 2013

Robert,

Yes, I know when Penny and Declan smile or frown, or when Penny is
making silly faces or copping an attitude with expressions, smile.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, editor, Slate & Style
Read my blog at:

"If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can
satisfy, we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for
another world."
C. S. Lewis

Message: 14