[stylist] Song writing prompt

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 21:16:58 UTC 2013

Bridgit, you took such a completely different route than I did
incorporating your lyric into your piece. At first I thought it was a bit
of a cop out to reference the song rather than use the line in your own
way, but no. You used it to bring us into a moment that expanded into a
life and it worked wonderfully. I especially liked how you said (and I do
not remember the exact wording) that you held him in your body for years.
Thanks for sharing. Eve