[stylist] CK prompt response

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Tue Feb 12 15:33:18 UTC 2013

OH, I loved this! Nickelback is my favorite group - envision me riding
around in a white Escalade, all windows down, roof open, with Nickleback on
the CD player, turned up as loud as it can go, and singing along at the top
of my voice - riding around Erie, Pennsylvania on a hot July afternoon. This
was a couple years ago and my daughter was driving - she goes to the
Nickleback concert  every year.

I love where this poem goes as it moves through the actions and thoughts of
the personna. Manic! Frenzied!
Like the beat of the base in the music. Loved it.

Lynda