[stylist] Using cane or dog

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 16:07:55 UTC 2013

Donna,

How true. My bro in law I a great source of frustration. I know we all
come to things in our own time, but at some point, it's like, come on.
And he's 40 now, and his vision has deteriorated significantly. I'm not
even sure how he continues to do his job and live his life. He just
married his long-time girlfriend, and Ross and I wonder how much she
helps. It's sad when at family get-togethers when I am up moving around
doing things for myself, and I'm totally blind, and he's letting
everyone do everything for him and needing help around. Arg, but it's so
frustrating because I care about the dude, sigh.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, editor, Slate & Style
Read my blog at:

"If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can
satisfy, we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for
another world."
C. S. Lewis

Message: 19