[stylist] Blindness, clothes and stuff...

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 18:59:14 UTC 2013

Lynda,

That's amazing for your great-grand-daughter! I had a brief modeling
career when younger, but I never really enjoyed it. And when I got into
my teens, I stopped growing. At 5 feet, 5 inches, I'm not quite tall
enough to model especially co tour. My agency said I would find a niche
in Japan, but I just didn't have the drive to do it.

Bridgit
Message: 22