[stylist] Using cane or dog

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Wed Feb 13 03:00:05 UTC 2013

Back in Philadelphia, after I'd had several unpleasantnesses with the
criminal element, I developed a little move to extract myself when people
grabbed my arm on the street. I'm sure lots of people think I'm crazy, but
you really have to put a stop to it ASAP, whether they mean you harm or not.
Donna