[stylist] CK prompt response

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Feb 13 03:53:48 UTC 2013

If the children weren't asleep, I'd have laughed out loud.  It's supposed to
be sad, I guess, but the description of the spilled liquor is highly amusing
to me.

In the form, though, I had to do a quick readjustment from your poetically
short lines to your prosy long ones.

Thanks for making me laugh.  Good job.
Barbara

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -- Carl Sandburg