[stylist] Blindness and fashion

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 17:36:18 UTC 2013

Good afternoon all and I realize this might be off topic but you are talking about blindness and fashion and I was wondering if all of you know about the WTOE Network Internet Radio Station that is operated by the Northeast Chapter of the NFB of New Jersey.
There are 4 shows a month, airing on Wednesday Nights at 8pm.
One of the shows is Looking Good without Looking, which airs that last Wednesday of each month at 8pm Eastern Time.
Tonight's show for 2/13/2013 is On the Bright Side, which is hosted by Jane Degenshein of NJ and Gerald Moreno, Sr of North Carolina. The show is all about tonight remincing of Valentine's Day.
We let me step back a moment all of our show are live and then recorded, but you can call in with questions, etc. We are talk radio and this is the Radio Station that is run by one of our Affiliates.  I will post below how all can call in, or just listen or listen to recorded shows.
The 1st Wednesday of the Month is my show "The Echevarria Travel Show". This past month I talked about pre planning for trips, whether it is for the National Convention in Orlando, or some of the other fundraisers and trips planned through the NFB Family and other suggestions on preparing for your trip. Here is my podcast from the 6th of Feb.
http://www.thruoureyes.org/podcasts/wtoe020613travelPod385.mp3
The 2nd Wednesday of the Month is On the Bright Side, which I had indicated above with the description of the show.
The 3rd Wednesday of the Month is thru our eyes/with President of New Jersey Joe Ruffalo: This month's show is very special, it celebrates 8 years on the air. Joe will have all 4 hosts of the shows on, to educate all of you about the others shows and what we talk about.
But Joe's Show is talks about NFB issues and philosophy and has regular guests on the shows throughout the NFB family on. We all make sure we talk NFB philosophy on our shows about Independence.
And the 4th Show of the month is Looking Good without Looking - Hosted by Linda Zani Thomas and Johanna Baccan. They talk all fashion whether you have full vision, low vision or no vision. We all want to look good for women, men, children, teens etc.
You can either listen to the shows on www.thruoureyes.org when the show starts which we recommend at least 10 minutes prior to show.
To listen on your phone the number is 1-347-215-7037 this is not a toll free call, but you can listen live during the show if you do not have internet access.
To call in to talk to the hosts of the show and to the guests is 1-888-572-0141.
On facebook at: thruoureyes.org and click the ustream link for the shows.
or you can go to our dedicated youtube page, which is http://www.youtube.com/user/wtoenetwork

Cheryl EchevarriaDisabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10Echevarria Travel and proud member of the National Federation of the Blind will be holding a year round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after Hurricane Sandy and other resources. Any vacation package booked between November 6 2012-November 6, 2013 and vacation must be traveled no later than 12/30/2014 a percentage of my earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is you book a Sandals for couples or Beaches for families and friends resorts vacation, $100.00 per booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do not need to be a member of the NFB.org, just book through us.