[stylist] Writing prompt- Brown winter

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Thu Feb 14 19:12:50 UTC 2013

Yes, we all have a very distinct world view.
It's enlightening to us when we begin to realize exacly what world view we
hold and how we came to it over the years. And, our world view changes
continuously throughout our life as we have new experiences and contact with
others.
We can find "world view" in every piece of literature we read and in
everything we write.

Lynda